Therapeutic Laser Treatments
Manage pain, reduce inflammation, speed recovery – When a physical condition or injury affects mobility or quality of life, there is one goal: A rapid return of daily activities.
What Is Laser Therapy?
Laser therapy is the use of specific wavelengths of light to treat painful and debilitating conditions without the use of medications.
How Does It Work?
Light energy enters the damaged cells and stimulates inter-cellular activity. This reduces pain in the area and speeds recovery of the damaged cells. Once the cells recover, the healing process will be complete.
MLS Laser Therapy Effectively Treats
- Tendon & ligament injuries
- Sore muscles, muscle strains & tears
- Degenerative joint conditions
- Neurological & general pain & bruising
- Musculoskeletal disorders with chronic pain for symptom relief
- Pre & Post-surgical treatment
- Anti-inflammation applications
What Can I Expect During A Treatment?
MLS Laser Therapy is a painless treatment that lasts an average of 8 minutes. You may experience a comfortable sensation at the point of application.
What Can I Expect After Treatment?
Most people experience positive results within 3 treatments, with the average course of treatment between 6-10 treatments. Acute conditions such as strains, sprains will need 2-3 treatments whereas conditions that are persisting for sometime will need 6-10 treatments, depending on your progress.
Benefits Of MLS Laser Therapy
- Timely healing
- Rapid recovery
- Rapid resolution of swollen areas
- Rapid repair of superficial injuries such as wound sand ulcers
IT IS CRITICAL THAT ONCE YOU START, YOU COMPLETE THE COURSE OF TREATMENTS RECOMMENDED BY YOUR DOCTOR TO FACILITATE ADEQUATE HEALING OR SYMPTOMS ARE LIKELY TO REOCCUR.